WHO WE ARE
REPORT PSYCHIATRIC ABUSE
If you or someone you know has been harmed by mental health treatment or psychiatric drugs, we want to talk with you. All information is strictly confidential.
Anyone wishing to discontinue or to change the dose of a psychiatric drug is cautioned to do so only under the supervision of a competent medical doctor because of potentially dangerous, even life-threatening mental and physical withdrawal symptoms.
REPORT ADVERSE DRUG REACTIONS
The FDA admits that probably only 1% of all adverse drug effects are reported by patients or physicians. Only by reporting all adverse drug reactions will the true scale of horrors of psychiatric drugging be known. MedWatch is the federal reporting system in the U.S. Please report adverse drug reactions to MedWatch (click here).
DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THE 20 MILLION KIDS BEING DRUGGED ARE “MENTALLY ILL”?
- Summertime… and Psychiatric Drugs Can Put You At Risk
- Juneteenth: Time for American Psychiatric Association to repudiate slave-owning “Father of Psychiatry”
- For Mental Health Month: The Mental Health Declaration of Human Rights
- Speak Out About Psychiatrist/Psychologist Sexual Abuse
- Psychological Treatment Failed To Prevent Columbine – And Now The Boulder Mass Shooting?
- Denver And Pueblo Psychiatrists Disciplined By Medical Board For Unprofessional Conduct
- Counselor at Boulder Mental Health Facility Arrested for Sexual Assault, Police Looking For Other Victims
- American Psychiatric Association Apology Fails To Fully Admit Psychiatry’s Racial Human Rights Abuses and Role In Creating Racism
- Police Responding To Report Of Psychiatric Facility Runaways Are Asked By Staff To Control “Rioting”
- Psychiatric-Pharmaceutical Push To Profit From COVID-19 Pandemic Ignores Individuals’ Resilience In Times Of Crisis
- Psychiatric Industry Aims To Profit From Racism, Targets African Americans
- State Closes Clear View Behavioral Health, Intends To Revoke License Permanently
- Counselor Charged With Helping Juvenile Offender To Escape Loses License To Practice
- Researchers Conclude Suicide Warning On Antidepressant Labels Is Justified
- Psychiatrist Surrendering Colorado License Investigated In Deaths Of 36 Patients In New Mexico
- Boulder Psychiatrist Put On Probation – His Third Disciplinary Action By A State Medical Board
Do you have experience with the Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo?
Would you like to talk about it? CCHR Colorado would like to know what you think. Please contact us or call us at 303-789-5225. All information will be kept strictly confidential.